BLOG for Home Baristas
This is how you empty the boiler on the GILDA espresso machine
If you are going on holiday, we recommend to empty the hot water and steam boiler of your GILDA coffee machine. This is quite simple:
- Remove the water tank
- Place a cup under the hot water pipe
- Kippschalter Heisswasser antippen
- When «E1» appears on the display: Delete the message by tapping the hot water toggle switch again, press the toggle switch again - until air comes out of the hot water pipe
- Place a cup under the steam pipe
- Empty the steam boiler by pressing the toggle switch steam (down)
Other blogs of interest
How to empty the hot water and steam boiler
Down to the last drop: With our GILDA, all water in the pipes can be completely pumped out, thus preventing any residual water remaining in the system after decalcification or after prolonged non-use.continue...
Tipps & Tricks
What’s the best way to store coffee beans?
There’s nothing like the smell of fresh coffee. And if stored correctly, it will retain its aroma and flavour long enough to make the last espresso taste as good as the first. But what should you look out for?continue...